Business Consulting Services
professional tax, accounting, + business consulting
Improve your business's financial standing by ensuring accurate bookkeeping and record keeping. Failing to do so can make or break your business's success. Maintaining good financial records can help in the following ways:
- Provide a clear understanding of the company's financial position
- Make well-informed financial decisions
- Facilitate obtaining financing and managing cash flow
- Boost company efficiency
- Reduce tax liabilities and minimize the risk of audits
We can help you develop a customized plan that fits your business structure and budget requirements. Contact us today.
The Easy Process
- Contact us
- No cost consultation
- Set up or clean up existing books
- Determination of ongoing schedule
- Establish a bookkepping system
- Completion of all federal/state tax filings
Our Fee Structure
Our tax preparation fees consist of a base return fee that covers the standard forms included in the return type - federal, state, and e-file. If there are any additional forms or schedules required, they will be charged separately depending on the form and time taken to prepare them. Any work outside of the tax return preparation will be billed at an hourly rate. Please note that all tax return fees must be paid before the electronic filing of the return.
All payment forms are accepted and can be paid through this site, PayPal or directly with our office or to be taken out of expected refund.